The Salem 19BH travel trailer is a perfect small camper for the beginning camper family manufactured by Forest River in Elkhart, Indiana.
This 22” trailer is a breeze to tow, weighing less than 4,000 lbs. It sleeps 6 comfortably, has air conditioning, microwave, water heater, 2 burner stove and seamless awning.
MSRP is $16,186, the average dealer price range: $11,000 - $12,500.
Detailed Photo Slideshow:
Forest River Salem LE 19BH Details
|Tale of the Tape|
Hitch Weight 435 lbs.
The Forest River Difference
Not all manufacturers are the same. Forest River prides itself on the quality they put into their products. Ask your dealer if their brand has the following:
- 12" on center 2x3 floor joists
- 5/8" 5 ply tounge and groove plywood
- 3/8" walk on roof decking
- 2" wall construction, 16" on center or less
- 80" Interior Height
- Glued and Screwed - not stapled cabinet construction
- Aluminum framing on all-openings for increased strength.
Salem LE Standard Features
|CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIOR|
Couch’s RV Nation Price: $9,995
click here to view this unit on www.CouchsRVNation.com
Optional Delivery Charge: $1.30/mi US
Title, document fee: $200